JOB TITLE: Technical Project Manager / Dev-Ops
REV DATE/REV No: 08/12/19
REPORTS TO: CEO or CTO
DEPARTMENT: Software Development
LOCATION: Baltimore, MD
Job Description: (suggest reading the below “About Us” section first)
Work with clients and developers (on-site and remote) on web-based software application projects, mostly based on the CMS Drupal. Manage client request system and help with basic site building activities (CMS). Meet with clients (usually via teleconference) and review their requests. Express these requests to developers and designers and assure that the requests are completed correctly.
Learn basic Drupal skills including basic site building. Work with version control system (GIT, GITHUB) to help developers/designers promote their code to live websites. Work with Quality Control software, usually Behat, to run basic tests for client websites. Participate in Drupal community activities when needed(ex. Baltimore Drupal Camp).
Miscellaneous other tasks as requested.
Maintain documentation for web projects.
Job Requirement: You have some experience with the open source software GIT.
- We’re not your usual firm. We’re a small, but closely-knit digital agency headquartered in Baltimore City (Canton area). We don’t use words like “manager” or “employee.” Rather, we prefer an egalitarian approach, allowing each team member to find solutions in their own, unique way. We don’t have cubicles; rather, we sit around large desks and work as a team.
- We live for the Internet and technology. And we believe strongly in the open source community. We look to technology to solve many of society’s problems. Our ultimate goal is to use technology to create a sustainable world and eradicate poverty.
- You love technology and working with others to make it happen. You’re not a professional programmer, but you’re good with computers and you’re savvy with the internet.
- You have excellent English skills and you can work with clients in a professional manner.
- You are good with Excel,Word, Google Docs, and other office tools.
- You have the ability to learn quickly and solve problems on your own.
- Experience with Linux and/or GIT is a major PLUS.
Located just a few blocks from Canton Square, our office is in a great part of downtown Baltimore. Work hours are extremely flexible. Benefits include free training; most likely on Drupal (the fastest growing content management system on the internet), competitive wage, and free beers during happy hour (you must be 21 years of age or older for this one).
Perhaps you can tell we’re not your standard 9 to 5 company, and proud of it!
How to Apply:
Apply here by clicking here. (Paste your resume into the message box)